Based out of Whangarei, I am a Xero specialist with the ability to complete complex Xero setups with the minimum off fuss. For the last 7 years I have worked first in a Chartered Accounting firm, and then for Xero as a Partner Enablement Specialist, all the while being on the board of various not-for-profit charities. During my time at Xero, I was able to develop advanced skills in all things Xero that relate to Accounting Firms and NFP organisations.
I am now in the process of creating a not-for-profit Xero add-on (and standalone product) called Donation Manager. While this is getting up and running, I can offer the following specialist services (but not limited to):
- Converting and importing data from various GL systems such as Banklink, MYOB AO, MYOB AE and APS
- Customisation of report pack masters to suit existing practice master reporting
- Customisation of report packs to suit individual clients
- Chart of account customisation to suit an advanced reporting structure
- Converting and importing data from various client systems such as MYOB, Quickbooks, Accomplish and SAASU.
- Advice on conversion, setup and reporting for not for profit organisations.
- One-to-many and one-on-one training on all of the above to ensure loss of productivity during the switch over is minimised.
My casual rate is $75 + GST an hour, but this is open to negotiation, and you can also visit my services page for fixed prices on some options.
Contact me on firstname.lastname@example.org for an obligation free quote on any work you may need doing.